Sports & Athletic Security Training
Gregory Evans has been called the World’s Number 1 Hacker and Cyber Security Coach. He is referred as the best’ Security Expert, by many media outlets including but not limited to, CNN, CBS, Fox News, ABC CNBC and USA Today. As an ex-hacker, Evans now trains the FBI, Secret Service, DEA, U.S. Marshals, NCI5, and many other federal and local law enforcement agencies.
As founder of Hi-Tech Crime Solutions and HackerForHire.com, Evans has been involved in investigating over a thousand cases in the past 13 years. These cases include Cyber Blackmail, Cyber Extortions, Cyber Bullying, Hacking, Sexting, Identity Theft, Cyber Fraud, Online Dating Fraud and other various cyber crimes. As the author of 10 books pertaining to protecting yourself from the cyber world, Evans has dedicated his life ensuring consumers and businesses are knowledge about cyber crime.
When it comes to cyber attacks on a person’s character or image, athletes are one of the biggest targets of cyber extortions and cyber blackmail. This is due to the high paying salaries that are publicly displayed or scorn ex-lovers that threaten to post-relationship details online. This seminar explains how and why these attacks take place as well as steps to prevent the occurrence of these attacks and what to do to stop them.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to protect your social media accounts from being hacked
- Flow to remove negative post and pictures from the internet
- How to locate the cyber bully who is posting negative comments or using your name
- Tips on protecting your social media accounts online
- How to avoid being cyber stalked
- What to do if you’re being blackmailed online
- How to properly delete emails, text messages and pictures
- How to perform background checks on new people you would like to pursue
- The steps you should take before breaking up with a woman
- James Bond gadgets every athlete needs in their life
- Protecting yourself from identity theft
- How to track down an identity thief
- Password Protection