About Hi-Tech Crime Solutions
- According to ISafe.org, 79 percent of high school students use social networking and is unaware with the effects about cyber bullying.
- Nearly 35% of kids have been threatened online and almost one in five have had it happen more than once.
- David Freer of Symantec, says cyber crime nets more money than drug trafficking alone.
- An identity is stolen every three seconds worldwide and the stolen identity is often sold.
Most cyber security companies know “real life” security experts who work for, own or manage a company. Hi-Tech Crime Solutions has real life experts managing the company. Our Chairman of the Board Gregory Scott along with William Maxberry are former FBI agents. In fact, Mr. Maxberry helped start the Cyber Security Investigation unit of the FBI. Gregory Evans, (www.GregoryDEvans.com for more information) the founder and innovator of the company’s products and ideas, is an ex-hacker and spent 24 months in a Federal Prison for his 1996-1997 criminal acts against AT&T, Sprint, WorldCom and MCI. He was ordered to payback over $9.8 million dollars. Mr. Evans is now a world- renowned expert that people across the globe turn to for advise. He had over 20 million people hear him speak or watch him on Television in 2011. What other cyber security expert can say that? Real life beats textbook any day. The expertise of two former FBI agents and an ex-hi-tech criminal gives Hi-Tech Crime Solutions an advantage over other security companies.
What Does Hi-Tech Crime Solutions Do
Hi-Tech Crime Solutions. (HTCS) is committed to leading the world in providing an outlet for small businesses and individuals who have a great idea for a product or service to help combat computer security and Identity Theft problems. HTCS can take those innovated ideas and distribute them to retail consumers around the world.
Some smaller businesses and individuals have great ideas but do not have the means or contacts to promote them. That is where Hi-Tech Crime Solutions steps in. In addition we also help book-speaking engagements on TV, Radio and Print to help make the market aware of those products and services.
What Type Of Products and Services Does Hi-Tech Crime Solutions Provide
Hi-Tech Crime Solutions sells merchandise that could change those statistics above. In addition to promoting the products of other businesses, Hi-Tech Crime Solutions also focuses on its own products that prevent:
- ID theft & ID Theft Protection
- Cyber fraud
- Cyber bullying
- Cyber stalking
- Cyber crime investigation
- Computer security
- Stolen or Missing Computer
- Social Media Threats
LOCATEPC/MAC – Track Your Stolen Or Missing Computer, iPhone And/Or iPad Anywhere In The World.
Geolocation - LocatePC/Mac uses the most efficient and successful way to get your lost or stolen computer back. Using the mobile tracker and apps for the iPad and iPhone, you do not have to depend on the law enforcement during the recovery process. Receive alerts each time your computer’s IP address changes.
Video Snap Shot – If a person has a camera connected to their laptop, LocatePC/Mac will take snap shots every 30 seconds of the person and/or everything in the room. It will then add the pictures to the LocatePC/Mac Control Panel with a date and time stamp.
Key Logging – The ability to record all the key strokes the thief types. For instance,if the thief logs in to their Facebook or Twitter account, you will have the ability to access their real name, username and password.
Text Message – The ability to set your computer to text message your cell phone or email you every time the computers IP Address changes.
Text to Screen – The ability to send a message to your computer screen that the thief can read.
File Recovery – Once LocatePC/Mac is installed on the computer, set up folders you want constant access to. If your computer is stolen you can delete those specified files or feel comfortable knowing your sensitive information is protected from the thief wiping the hard drive.Shut Down – The ability to have the computer shut down every time the thief turns your computer on.
iPad/iPhone – Stolen or Lost?? Track your computer right from your iPhone or iPad for free. Beginning April 1, 2011, track your iPad and iPhone FREE!
Many more features…..
NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY – The Largest Source For Security News On The Internet.
National Cyber Security is the largest content provider of cyber security news. With over 60 categories and 1500 news feeds from around the world, National Cyber Security covers everything from computer hacking, cell phone security, and computer security job openings.
Cyber threats are dominating the news headlines. National Cyber Security gives you up to date information about the cyber world. It is perfect for both tech geeks and the technically challenged.
STOLEN COMPUTER ALERT – Report Your Computer, Cell Phone, Smart Tablet Or Any Device Lost Or Stolen.
- It’s Free to use. No sign up fees.
- It reports your stolen computer to other websites that pawn brokers, colleges, law enforcement, eBay and other entities use to locate missing mobile devices.
- When you report your computer, cell phone or PDA lost or stolen, it will automatically tweet the model and serial number to pawn shops, airports, ebay and other reseller businesses around the world.
- When someone finds your item they can contact you via email or cell phone for FREE through our internal contact system. We do not reveal your personal information.
- Offer an award to the person who recovers your computer.
- Put the information out there and GET YOUR COMPUTER BACK.
AM I HACKER PROOF? - How Do You Know If Your Computer Or Network Is Truly Hacker Proof?
How do you know if your computer or network is truly hacker proof? Just because your home computer came with a firewall by Symantec or your IT manager installed a new Cisco Pix, that does not mean you are protected. Unlike if someone broke into your home or office there are physical signs showing that you have become a victim of burglary; when a hacker breaks into your computer there are no obvious signs. Your mouse won’t start squeaking and your keyboard will not start typing “I’m being hacked…HELP!”
To find out if you are hacker proof. This service is for:
Consumer – Every 6 seconds a personal computer is hacked into. How do you know if your computer hacker proof? Don’t trust that firewall that came installed on your personal computer. Don’t even trust that firewall that is built into that Linksys or D-Link router.
Small to Medium Businesses – If you wanted to have a certified computer security expert audit your network to see if you are truly hacker proof, it could cost you thousands of dollars. AmIHackerProof.com can give you the same if not more detailed information than most experts.
CEO/Presidents/Mayors/Management – How do you know if your company or government network is truly secure? When was the last time your IT Manager or CTO gave you a security audit report generated by a outside consultant? If you can’t remember then you definitely need AmIHackerProof.com.
IT/CTO/Consultants – Need to run an independent on audit? Don’t have the large budget to hire an outside computer security auditor? In the field and want to run an audit from your cell phone or even your iPad? Tired of paying expensive annual subscriptions to use some below average audit software? If you can answer yes to any of these, then you need AmIHackerProof.com!
Do you have a ID Theft, Cyber Bully, Cyber Extortion, Hacking, Spyware on Your Computer or Cell Phone, Stolen Computer, Stolen Cell Phone or iPad or any other Cyber Crime problem and it seems like know one else can help or just want to make sure you are Hacker Proof? Then Hi-Tech Crimes Solutions can help you! Click the logo and go to HackerForHire.com to get started today.
In Order To Catch A Hacker It Takes A Hacker
Every 6 seconds a personal computer is hacked into. In 2011 alone, we saw it happen to Nintendo, InfraGard, L-3 Communications, Google mail, PBS, Canada’s Conservative Party, Citigroup, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Fox Broadcasting Company, LIGATT Security International, Sony, FBI, CIA and even the hit TV show “The X Factor.” According to the FBI 55% of computer crimes come from stolen computers. If these multi-million and multi-billion dollar companies, who have thousands of employees in their IT department can get hacked. What makes you think that your home network or even small business cannot be hacked?
This Course Covers:
- How to “Hi-Jack” a facebook or twitter account and what you can do to protect yourself.
- How to get anyone’s IP Address to your network or computer.
- How to scan a network or computer looking for ways to hack into their computer.
- How to hack into a computer once you’ve completed your scan.
- How to install spyware on computers and how to detect them.
- How to install spyware on a cell phone and how to avoid it or detect cell phone spyware.
- How to avoid having your computer stolen.
- How to track down a cyberbully.
- How to track down a hacker.
- How to be invisible on the internet.
- How to hack a persons voicemail and how to protect your voicemail from being hacked.
- How to send untraceable emails and text messages.
- How to send an email and make it look like it came from someone else.
For more information visit: HowToBecomeAHackerIn15Minutes.com
Click here for a full list of services by Hi-Tech Crime Solutions.