Gods Word Is The Same In Cyberpace
The Bible teaches us, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6).”, “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding (Proverbs (4:7)”.
Today, it is my desire to teach you simple techniques that assist in protecting yourself from Cyber Bullies and Cyber Criminals.
Ex-Computer hacker and Ex-Hi-Tech-Hustler Gregory Evans uses his 20+ years of experience with the Cyber Crime world to educate the general public on how to protect yourself, your family, and your business from becoming victims. Using the Bible as a reference, Gregory Evans will show you how to apply God’s word when using today’s technology.
A good name is better is to be chosen rather than riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold (Proverbs 22:1).
- How to protect your name on the internet.
- What you post on the internet will always be on the internet.
- Protecting yourself from cyber bullies (for kids and teenagers)
- Protecting yourself from cyber bullies (for adults)
- Protecting your business from cyber bullies
In all your getting, get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
- How to protect your children from identity theft.
- How to protect yourself from identity theft (adults).
- How to protect your business from identity theft.
- How thieves steal your credit cards and bank accounts.
He who spares his rod hates his son, but he who loves him disciplines him promptly. Proverbs 13:24
- Always know what your kids are doing on their computer.
- Install spyware on your kids computer and cell phone.
- How parents should deal with their kids on social media accounts.
The thief does not come except to steal and kill, and to destroy. John 10:10
- How computer hackers penetrate a personal computer every 6 seconds.
- How to protect your business from hackers.
- How to tell if your employees (housekeeper, babysitter, office employee) can be trusted.
He who walks with the wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20
- How social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter can ruin your life.
- Everybody you call a friend is not your friend in cyberspace.
- How your social media friends can use you, steal your identity, or even have you harmed physically.
Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly, they are ravenous wolves. Matthews 7:15
- Tips on how to identify employment scams.
- Tips on how to identify fake emails.
- Tips on how to protect your cell phone from hackers and the government.
For more information go to www.gregorydevans.com/godsword