Your Problems, Our Solutions | Hacker For Hire | Cyber Crime
In order to catch a hacker it takes a hacker. Hi-Tech Crime Solutions has cyber security experts, ex-hackers, Private Investigators and ex-law enforcement in 6 countries that make up our Hi-Tech Crime Solutions and Hacker For Hire division. We offer real legal problem-solving solutions for the following services:
|Hacking Prevention||Hacking Investigation||Cyber Crime Consulting|
- Internet Extortion
- Internet Blackmail
- Business Fraud
- Interned Fraud
- Incident Response & Data Breach Services
- Cyber Bullying
- Child Predator Investigations
- Data Breach Intrusions
- Hacking Investigations
- Website Hijacking or Defacement
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Interception Of Wire Transfers
- Employment Opportunity Fraud
- Hacking Forensics
- Wifi-Security Testing
- Theft of Intellectual Property
- Employee, Individual & Corporate Background Checks
- Blackbox Penetration Testing
- Website Security & Application Testing
- Network Security & Penetration Testing
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
CYBER BULLYING, CYBER EXTORTION AND STALKING
Have you been cyber bullied or cyber stalked? We can identity who is stalking and bullying you online. After identifying the person or group we can take appropriate actions you may like. Computer Security Training
SURVEILLANCE AND COUNTER SURVEILLANCE
REMOVE A LINK
A mistake often made by CEO’s in nearly every industry is that they trust their IT department to protect them from computer hackers. What CEO’s often fail to understand is that it does not matter how educated an IT manager or CTO may be, the education does not make them a hacker, or capable of thinking like a hacker. Unlike an accountant or attorney, hacking is not something learned in a classroom. Unlike other crimes, its existence has only been in the past 30 years, and education has not yet caught up with the crime. It takes an ethical hacker to think like a hacking criminal!
At Hi-Tech Crime Solutions we work with upper level management and/or corporate executives to do 5 things:
- HTCS will conduct a monthly security audit of your office network, website, facility or hospital for vulnerabilities to hackers, cyber blackmailers and/or corporate thieves.
- Each time we perform a security audit (the IT department must not be alerted), we will uncover 3 valuable things about your organization.
- How vulnerable your organization may be to hackers, cyber blackmailers and/or corporate thieves.
- How your IT department will operate under an authentic security breach.
- IF your IT department detects an attempted attack, how quickly and effectively they respond.
- HTCS will also provide a security audit on the top 5 executives in the organization to identify vulnerabilities in their home networks. If a home network has been attacked or infected by hackers, and someone from the organization works from home, a hacker can create a backdoor to enter into your office network. After we conduct the home audit we will write a report and create policies for home use.
- We will train and write computer and cyber security policies in laymen terms for all of your employees. We will also provide online security classes for all employees to help them to identify threats to online security.
- If your network is ever hacked, as an HTCS client; you can contact us 24/7 to work with your IT team to identify how you were hacked and who was behind the hack.